Slow Cooker Bacon Mac ‘n Cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta, uncooked (or elbow macaroni)
- 12 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet. Place on paper towel-lined plate to cool and then crumble the bacon.
- Spray a crockpot with cooking spray.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, including bacon in crockpot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for 2½ hours.