– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– ½ lb (225 g) skirt steak, sliced into thin strips
– salt, to taste
– pepper, to taste
– ¼ cup (40 g) onion, cut into strips
– ¼ cup (25 g) green bell pepper, cut into strips
– 2 large flour tortillas
– 4 slices provolone cheese, double for 2 quesadillas
– Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add the strips of skirt steak. Season with salt & pepper and cook 5-7 minutes. Remove from the pan.
– Add onion and bell peppers to the pan and cook until slightly soft. Remove from skillet.
– Place the tortilla in the pan and add a layer of cheese on half of the tortilla followed by the steak, peppers and onions. Top with more cheese and fold in half.
– Cook for 6 minutes over medium heat, flipping half way.