1055 University Ave, Dubuque, IA 52001
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email Delays and Cancellations Listen Live

Manchester Mobile Home Fire

An electrical space heater is being blamed for a fire that damaged a mobile home in Manchester Friday night. Fire fighters responded to the blaze at the Eugene Wulfekuhle residence in the 16 hundred block of 195th Street. Wulfekuhle was not at home at the time and no injuries were reported. It took fire fighters from Manchester and nearby Dundee about two hours to get the fire under control.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email