The Iowa Hawkeye football team had 5 players selected in the 7 rounds of the NFL Draft that wrapped up Saturday.
- Junior offensive lineman Tristan Wirfs was selected by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the first round taken as the 13th player picked overall.
- Junior defensive end A.J. Epenesa was selected by the Buffalo Bills in the second round and was the 54th player picked overall.
- Senior defensive back Michael Ojemudia was picked the Denver Broncos in the third round as the 77th player picked overall.
- Junior defensive back Geno Stone was selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the seventh round on Saturday and was the 219th player picked overall.
- Senior quarterback Nate Stanley was selected by the Minnesota Vikings in the seventh round and was the 244th player picked overall.