1055 University Ave, Dubuque, IA 52001
Facebook Twitter RSS Feed Email Delays and Cancellations Listen Live

Fire Damages House In Dubuque

Fire damaged a house in Dubuque Monday morning. Crews responded to a report of a house fire at 2288 Central Avenue at around 8:45. It apparently started in the kitchen area, after one of the residents was cooking and left the stove unattended. The fire spread to the rafters of the two story addition. Someone attempted to extinguish the blaze with the sprayer hose from the kitchen sink and a bucket of water. Fire crews were able to put out the fire, and remained on scene until almost 10 o’clock. No one was injured, but four people were displaced. There is no damage estimated at this time.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email