Cookin’ with Kaye 6/26/2020 – Fr. Andy’s Smoked Ribs
1. Baby Back Ribs -Dry Rub: Corky’s
2. Baby Back Ribs – Dry Rub: The Squeal
3. St. Louis Ribs – Dry Rub: The Squeal; Sauce: Cremer’s Homemade BBQ
4. St. Louis Ribs – Dry Rub: The Squeal; Sauce: Pine Ridge Sweet Jalapeno BBQ
5. St. Louis Ribs – Dry Rub: The Squeal; Sauce: Korean BBQ
Remove the thin layer of silver skin from the bottom, concave side of the ribs. Apply the seasoning rub on the grill, moderate coat. Smoke for 3-4 Hours at 225 degrees. Apply sauce. Wrap in tin foil. Cook for 1-2 more hours at 250 degrees until warmed sufficiently or sauce has caramelized.
Smoker used: Pit Boss brand, sold at Theisen’s, 1000 cubic inches will hold 7 racks of ribs comfortably, 10 if creative.
Pellets used: Competition Blend from Pit Boss found at Theisen’s