- (boys) Iowa City West 2, Wahlert 0
- Galena lost twice to River Ridge/Scales Mound 12-1 and 12-4
- Iowa Grant 12, Boscobel 4
- Prairie du Chien 11, Platteville 0
- Shullsburg/Benton 10, Potosi/Cassville 0
- Galena 10, Scales Mound 5
- Cuba City 10, Southwestern 0
- Riverdale 6, Iowa-Grant 3
- Platteville 13, Prairie du Chien 1
- Highland 5, Black Hawk 3
- Juda/Albany 10, River Ridge 0
- (girls)CR Xavier 7, Senior 2
- (girls) Wahlert 8, Western Dubuque 1
- In the first round at the A-R-C Tourney at Veterans Stadium in Cedar Rapids: Dubuque 6, Central 3 and Luther 11, Loras 1. Dubuque then fell into the consolation bracket losing to top seed Coe 10-3. The Spartans will play Central again today at 4 o’clock after Central eliminated Loras last night 7-3. The second day of the tourney opens at 1 o’clock this afternoon with the top two seed facing off as Coe meets Buena Vista.
- Fifth-seeded Clarke University will face No. 4 Concordia University (Neb.) Monday morning at 11 in an NAIA Baseball National Championship Opening Round game in Henderson, Tennessee. The Pride are making its fourth straight Opening Round appearance. The Clarke – Concordia winner will advance to face top-seeded Oklahoma Wesleyan at 7 that night.
TRACK AND FIELD
- At the American Rivers Conference Track and Field Championships hosted by Coe College: the University of Dubuque’s Ty Chrisman edged out 22 other competitors yesterday to claim the first 2019 A-R-C Outdoor Track and Field Champion for the Dubuque Spartans in the men’s javelin with a throw 173′-09″ in his fourth throw of the afternoon.