From the Mississippi Valley Conference Divisional Meets yesterday:
- Valley Divisional at Dubuque Soccer Complex: In the boys: Hempstead ran away with the team championship with 28 point, all 7 runners finished in the top 20 led by Ryan Winger who was the medalist, Mason Suarez was 4th, Owen Maloney 5th. Wahlert was 6th led by Nathan Munshower’s 12th place finish. In the girls race Hempstead was 2nd and Wahlert 3rd, Linn-Mar won the team title. Gabby Moran of Wahlert was 4th and Hanna Brown of Hempstead 6th.
- Mississippi Divisional at Iowa City: The Senior girls ran to the championship placing 3 runners in the top 4 led by Lily Schmidt who won the individual title. Western Dubuque was 7th led by Lauren Klein in 7th. In the boys race: Western Dubuque was 5th led by Cade Messer’s 11th-place finish. Senior was 6th and Connor Kilgore had the top Ram effort finishing 17th.
- In the championship bracket of the River Valley Tournament: Cascade 2, Bellevue 0 and Cascade lost 2-0 to West Liberty.
- In the WAMAC Tourney: Dyersville Beckman 2, Benton Community 0, and Beckman lost to Mt. Vernon 2-0.
- Bellevue Marquette Catholic played in the Tri-Rivers East Conference Tournament yesterday and lost to Easton Valley, Prince of Peace and Midland.
- North Fayette Valley 3, Clayton Ridge 1d
- Potosi 3, Shullsburg 2
- #4 Platteville 3, Prairie du Chien 0
- Cuba City 3, Darlington 1
- Richland Center 3, Lancaster 1
- Riverdale 3, Southwestern 0
- Fennimore 3, Boscobel 0