- Dubuque split with Buena Vista losing 2-1 and winning 12-3. (Dubuque 12-19)
- Loras earned a split with Wartburg losing 12-11 then winning 7-6 (Duhawks 18-10)
- Clarke took two from William Penn 4-2 and 15-7. The Pride end the season with a record of 15-35 and 9-27 in the Heart.
- Dubuque 6, Buena Vista 5 (Spartans 21-12)
- (men) On Saturday: Loras finished second-place following the 3rd and final round of the American Rivers Men’s Golf Championship. The Duhawks shot 81-over for the tourney. In addition Jake Peiser of Loras won the individual title and was named Most Valuable Golfer. He is Loras’ fifth conference champion and first since 2012. The second-place team finish is the highest since a third place finish in 2011. Dubuque and Central tied for 3rd at plus 104. U-D’s Jordan Elliott finished 6th. Nebraska Wesleyan won the team title by 35 strokes.
- (women) The University of Dubuque “B” team finished in fourth and the “A” team a fifth place at the 2021 Augustana College Vikings Invitational on Sunday afternoon. The Spartans played without their seniors who were attending graduation on Saturday. Next up for the Spartans will be the 2021 NCAA Division III Women’s Golf National Championships being hosted at Forest Akers Golf Course in Lansing, Mich. The Spartans earned the automatic berth by winning the American Rivers Conference Championships last fall. The tournament begins on May 11.
- (women) UW Platteville women’s golf team placed 6th of the 8 teams in at the WIAC Championships after 54 holes at the Reedsburg Country Club. UW Whitewater claimed the team championship. Junior Markie Ash paced the Pioneers and finished 13th overall with rounds of 81, 82, and 84.