- East Dubuque 7, Lena-Winslow 5
- West Carroll 11, Galena 1
- Highland 6, Riverdale 5
- Belmont 11, River Ridge 1
- Southwestern 11, Potosi/Cassville 6
- Cuba City 14, Riverdale 4
- River Valley 5, Platteville 3
- Potosi 12, Benton/Shullsburg 6
- Belmont 3, River Ridge 1
- At the MVC Valley Divisional Meet at the Meadows yesterday, the Wahlert Golden Eagles shot a 338 and cruised to victory during the second round with Anna Jensen carding an even par 72 for medalist honors. Hempstead shot a 383 for fourth place led by Morgan Hawkins 83. The third and final round is next Monday at Finkbine Golf Course in Iowa City.
- At the MVC Mississippi Divisional at St. Andrews in Cedar Rapids: Abby Marting had a 78 finishing as co-medalist and leading Senior to second place with a 354. Hannah Fangmann fired an 83 to lead Western Dubuque to fifth place with a 362. Cedar Falls won with a 336.
- (girls) Bellevue Marquette Catholic 2 – Galena 1
- (girls) Clinton 2, Maquoketa 1
- (boys) Western Dubuque 5, Senior 4
- (boys) Wahlert 7, C.R. Jefferson 2. Golden Eagles finish10-4 in the regular season.
- (girls) Senior 5, Western Dubuque 4
- At the Heart of America Conference tournament in Ozark, Missouri: The Clarke Pride once again qualified for the NAIA national tournament, but this year they will go in as the conference runner up. Yesterday the Pride defeated Mt. Mercy 4-3 in 12 innings and then lost to Baker University 16-3. Clarke will be making its fourth straight appearance in the NAIA Tourney Opening Round which will be May 13-16.