- East Dubuque 3, Galena 0 (1-A Regional quarterfinal)
- Richland Center 3, Cuba City 2
- Iowa-Grant 6, Southwestern 5
- East Dubuque 10, Galena 5
- Cuba City 5, Iowa-Grant 4
- Riverdale 6, Darlington 2
- (girls) Wahlert 9, Bellevue Marquette Catholic 0
- (girls) Wahlert easily won yesterday’s final round of the Mississippi Valley Conference Valley Divisional held at Finkbine in Iowa City. The Golden Eagles shot a 353 which was 23 strokes in front of Cedar Rapids Jefferson. The Golden Eagles Anna Jensen was the medalist with 83, one stroke in front of Hempstead’s Morgan Hawkins. Hempstead placed 4th in the team race with 394. Wahlert won the Valley title with a three round score of 1028. Hempstead was 3rd with 1164. Jensen won the Valley title with a three-round 237.
- At the final round of the Mississippi Divisional played at Thunder Hills, Senior’s Abby Marting won the Divisional title with a three round total of 229, Senior finished runner-up in the team standings to Cedar Falls by 38 strokes, with Western Dubuque placing fifth. W-D’s Hannah Fangmann placed 6th overall with 261
- (boys) Hempstead advanced to the Substate on Saturday in Iowa City with a 5-4 win over Davenport North.
- (girls) Wahlert defeated Camanche 5-0 in the 1A Regional. The Golden Eagles meet Davenport Assumption in Camanche on Saturday in the Regional Final.
- (girls) Senior defeated Davenport Central 5-0 in the 2-A Regional. The Rams advanced to Saturday’s regional semifinal in Eldridge against Pleasant Valley.
- At the NAIA Baseball National Championship Opening Round in Henderson, Tennessee, Clarke lost to Concordia (NE) 5-1 and will play an elimination game this morning at 11 o’clock against Texas Wesleyan to remain alive in the tourney. The winner will play Concordia tonight at 7 o’clock.