KDTH employees Lisa Bennett, Mike Callaghan, Josh Crowell, and Tim Lary were honored at the Red Cross Everyday Heroes of the Tri-States breakfast on March 16, 2017.
Thanks to Happee Smith Productions for the video.
- DWC Honors Deacons (3/23/2017) - Three deacons of the Archdiocese of Dubuque were honored this week by Divine Word College in Dubuque for their work in jail and prison ministry. Deacons Bill Biver, Tom Lang and Bill Hickson received the DWC Matthew 25 Award for 2017 during a prayer service and banquet on Wednesday. In addition to their jail and
- More Burglary Scams In Dubuque County (3/23/2017) - More burglary scams are being reported in Dubuque County. A release from the Sheriff’s Department says deputies responded to an address on Siegert Lane Tuesday afternoon. A woman answering the door told deputies that two Hispanic men, claiming to be representatives of Maquoketa Valley Electric came to her door to talk about tree removal.
- Burglary Scam In Dubuque (3/23/2017) - Dubuque police are investigating what they call “a burglary scam” that recently happened in the city. On Tuesday, an elderly resident told police that a man came to her door and told her he was in the area doing concrete work repairs. He then told the woman that he noticed that the patio in her
- Eastern Iowa Basketball All Star Games (3/23/2017) - Many of the top senior class high school basketball players on the Eastern side of the state gathered at Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids last night for the Eastern Iowa All Star Games. In the boys game; the South defeated the North 111-94. Hempstead’s Connor Duax playing for the North scored 8 points. Abe
- Area Scoreboard (3/23) (3/23/2017) - High School Baseball East Dubuque 8, Galena 2 College Baseball UW Platteville defeated Simpson twice 14-7 and 10-2 College Softball Clarke 5, William Penn 0 and Clarke 8, William Penn 4 (Clarke now 14-4 and 6-2) Men’s Lacrosse Illinois Wesleyan 28, Dubuque 2
- US takes WBC…No. 1 moves into 2nd round…Early departures in hoops…VCU picks Rhoades (3/23/2017) - LOS ANGELES (AP) – Marcus Stroman carried a no-hitter into the seventh inning and Ian Kinsler belted a two-run homer as the United States crushed Puerto Rico, 8-0 to win the World Baseball Classic. Stroman allowed just four balls past the infield and left to a standing ovation following Angel Pagan’s double leading off the