AM1370 KDTH, CELEBRATING 75 YEARS OF BROADCAST EXCELLENCE! AM1370 KDTH, celebrating 75 years as your “Voice of the Tri-States”.
Hear KDTH News and Sports weekday mornings at 5:30, 6, 6:30, 7, 7:30, 8 & 8:30am, 12 noon, 3pm, 4pm & 5pm. KDTH News on Saturdays can be heard at 6am, 7am,
Voices of the Tri States is a 30 minute public affairs program heard daily Mon-Fri from 12:30p-1p featuring local, state, and national news makers and hosted by Cindy Kohlmann. Voices of the
“The Big Broadcast” with host Bill Zwack can be heard every Sunday evening from 6:00pm to midnight on AM 1370 KDTH. But it all started back in the 60s when Bill was
Follow AM 1370 KDTH “The Voice of the Tri-States” on Facebook and Twitter! Go to your Facebook page or Twitter account and search for AM 1370 KDTH. You’ll find information about upcoming
- Sabula Drowning (5/30/2016) - Authorities say a 21-year-old Clinton man has drowned in a lake near Sabula in eastern Iowa. Eugene A. Kemp Jr. was pronounced dead at a Clinton hospital. The Jackson County Sheriff’s Department says Kemp was taken to the hospital after being found in a small lake Saturday afternoon near Sabula.
- Dubuque Man Arrested For OWI After Striking Two Parked Vehicles (5/29/2016) - A Dubuque man was charged with second offense Operating While Intoxicated after he crashed his car into two parked cars early Thursday morning. According to a police report, 51 year old Scott Esser was northbound on Carter Road at around 1 am, when he struck two legally parked cars near Kane Street. Esser then fled
- Winds Tear Roof Off Sageville School (5/28/2016) - A severe thunderstorm that moved through Dubuque County on Saturday afternoon caused significant damage to Sageville Elementary School. According to scanner traffic, responders were first called to the school at around 4:15 PM. When they arrived, about half of the roof had been blown off and a significant amount of water was pouring into the
- American Rossi wins Indy 500…Truex tames Charlotte…Giants, Royals stay hot (5/30/2016) - INDIANAPOLIS (AP) – Alexander Rossi has won the Indianapolis 500 by stretching his fuel to the finish before running out of gas after taking the checkered flag. Race leader Carlos Munoz (MOON’-yohz) was forced to pit with four laps to go for fuel, opening the door for Rossi. Munoz finished second, followed by Josef Newgarden,
- Warriors rally to force Game 7…Record rally for Royals…Giants win again…Darvish sharp (5/29/2016) - OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) – The Golden State Warriors have tied the NBA’s Western Conference finals at three games apiece by outscoring the Thunder 33-18 in the fourth quarter of a 108-101 triumph at Oklahoma City. Klay Thompson scored 19 of his 41 points in the final period and set an NBA playoff record with 11
- Beckman Wahlert Boys Soccer Back To State (5/29/2016) - Defending state champ Dyersville-Beckman is headed back to the state soccer tournament after knocking off Postville 5-to-0 in the Class 1A sub-state contest Saturday. In class 2A, Dubuque Wahlert is going to state following a 2-to-1 win over number nine ranked Waverly Shell-Rock at Waverly Saturday.